top of page
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED AND HOW DO I GET THERE?
The Baths is located at 268 E. 10th Street on 10th Street, between 1st Ave & Ave A.
Subway: take the 1,2,3,4,5,6,A,C,E,F,L,M,N,Q,R to 14th Street and transfer to the L to 1st Avenue.
Driving: From Queens/Bklyn & east side take the FDR to Houston Street, make a right on 1st Ave, make a right on 10th Street.
From the west side & NJ take the West Side Highway south make a left on 14th Street, make a right on 1st Ave and a left on 10th Street.
DO YOU ALLOW CHILDREN?
Since our facility isn’t large and our rooms are very hot, we do not recommend bringing children. The minimum age is 18.
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE BATHS?
The best way to reach the Baths is by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our phone line, 212-674-9250, is an automated message machine giving you the basics on what to expect.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
We provide robes, towels, shorts, slippers, and lockers with locks. You can bring your own bathing suit and flip flops. You must be covered during co-ed hours at the Baths. Our schedule is under Hours & Admissions.
HOW DO I REDEEM MY VOUCHER/GIFT CARD?
There are 2 owners of the Baths, Boris & David.
If you bought a pass with Boris, you can only use it during Boris’s shift. If you bought a pass with David, you can only use it during David’s shift. Our schedule is under the Hours & Admissions page.
You have a David pass if you:
1. Have a digital, swipe pass as seen below
2. Purchased a gift card from our Gift Shop
You have a Boris pass if you:
1. Have a paper or plastic punch card that has Boris’s schedule as seen below.
2. Had your photo taken and your card is being held for you.
3. Purchased a card a gift card from www.russianandturkishbaths.com,Boris’s Miami website, received a confirmation from email@example.com via paypal. Boris is the sole owner of Miami & a print out is required to redeem the gift card during his week in NY or in the Miami location.
4. Purchased a pass or gift card in Miami.
EXAMPLES OF CARDS FOR BORIS SHIFT
bottom of page